Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
18 Ridgeview Way, Allentown
Elegance abounds in this brick front Eaton III model built by Orleans Homebuilders in Winchester Estates. Step into the foyer with its two story volume ceiling and curved oak staircase. Here, you will immediately notice the exquisite features and finishes that flow throughout this stunning home, from the hardwood floors to the stylish colors and upgraded moldings. Proudly welcome your guests into the formal living room with its double sided fireplace that opens on the other side into the conservatory. With its many large windows, this dramatic and elegant room is flooded with and boasts a cathedral ceiling. Bring your guests into the formal living room that can only be described as massive. Complemented with a long butler pantry, hosting large family get-togethers will be a breeze.The natural gathering spot for every gathering is the kitchen, also called the heart of the home. You will fall in love with this one. Featuring top of the line appliances like the Wolf cooktop, your inner chef will be inspired. Show off your cooking skills with your audience sitting at the large island or enjoy weekday meals in the morning room overlooking the rear grounds and opening to the deck. Keep an eye on everyone and be a part of the party in the adjoining family room, with its two story ceiling and welcoming fireplace. Escape to the master suite with its cozy sitting room, built out walk-in closets, and spa-like sumptuous bath, where you can soak away your cares in the large tub, enjoy the glass shower and the dual sink vanity. The other bedrooms offer comfortable dimensions and plenty of closet space. The finished walk-out basement is sure to WOW you. English windows and high ceilings are just two of the great features in this great space for entertaining or just chilling out. Host your summer barbecues on the deck and spacious back yard. Location, Location, Location. Whether you're looking for rolling pastures or commuting convenience, you can find it here. The NJ Turnpike is a hop away. Add a skip and a jump and you can board the train to NYC! With so many features and amenities, this one is sure to satisfy. Schedule your tour today and get ready to call this one "Home."
- MLS® #22012255
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Year Built2007
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleColonial, 2 Story
- FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan(s), Counter Top Range, Dishwasher, Garage Door Opener, Gas Cooking, Light Fixtures, Microwave, Outdoor Lighting, Refrigerator, Screens, Stove Hood, Timer Thermostat, Wall Oven
- ParkingAsphalt, Driveway, Off Street, On Street, Paved Drv
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Direct Entry, Oversized
- ExteriorVinyl, Brick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Outdoor Lighting, Sprinkler Under, Thermal Window, Palladium Window
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- RoofShingled, Timberline, Sloping
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address18 Ridgeview Way
- Zip Code08501
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Bay/Bow Window, Bonus Room, Built-Ins, Ceilings - 9Ft+ 1st Flr, Center Hall, Conservatory, Dec Molding, Den, Recessed Light, Sliding Door, French Doors, Laundry Tub, Wet Bar
- Heating3+ Zoned Heat, Forced Hot Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories2
- Listing AgentJohn R Wuertz
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Homeservices Fox & Roach
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Monmouth Ocean Regional REALTORS®, and is updated as of June 1st, 2020 at 2:50pm EDT (date/time). IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.