Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
23 Lower Main Street, Aberdeen
Looking for a Mother/Daughter? This is the home for you! Walk in to the main home to a formal living area to the beautiful updated kitchen w/ granite countertops to the dining room to entertain,One of the 4 bedrooms is on the first floor along w/ 2 updated full bathrooms. Relax in the big family room in the back of home w/ 3 big light and bright bedrooms upstairs that has 12ft cathedral ceilings w/ a full bathroom.Upstairs home has eat-in kitchen along w/ 2 bedrooms 1 full bath and large living room. Walk out the French doors to your covered deck and fenced in backyard. Separate entrances/ utilities.Property spans from Lower Main St to Gaston St w/ 6 car driveway located off Gaston. Close to train, bus, ferry, NYC and shore. Come see it today!
- MLS® #22012566
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,144
- Year Built1909
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleColonial, Custom, 2 Story
- FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Screens, Stove
- ParkingAsphalt, Driveway, Oversized Drive
- Exterior FeaturesFence, Storage, Porch - Covered
- Lot DescriptionOversized
- Listing AgentKimberly Tompkins
- Listing OfficeWeichert Realtors-middletown
- Address23 Lower Main Street
- Zip Code07747
- Interior FeaturesAttic - Other, Den, French Doors, Recessed Light, Ceilings - 9Ft+ 2nd Flr
- HeatingForced Hot Air
- # of Stories2
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Monmouth Ocean Regional REALTORS®, and is updated as of June 1st, 2020 at 4:05pm EDT (date/time). IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.