Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1607 3rd Avenue, Asbury Park
Meticulously renovated center hall colonial located on a charming Sycamore lined street in the peaceful northwest neighborhood. This magnificent home blends classic architectural style with modern design elements. Featuring a full mahogany front porch leading into the gracious, ornate marble entry foyer. Formal living room features stone, gas fireplace, high ceilings and sliding glass doors to rear deck for entertaining ease. Custom designer kitchen is open concept with stunning banquette , built ins and flows seamlessly into the great room with vaulted ceiling and access to the entertainers deck. Master suite with oversize closets and lavish on suite bath with radiant floor heat. 2 zone HWBB and radiator heat and central air. Perfect primary or vacation home. Truly a must see.
- MLS® #22014386
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1920
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleShore Colonial
- FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan(s), Dishwasher, Dryer, Light Fixtures, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Window Treatments, Screens, Self/Con Clean, Stove Hood, Timer Thermostat, Security System
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Fence, Outdoor Lighting, Security System, Porch - Covered
- Listing AgentJohna M Karpinski
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Homeservices Signature Properties
- Address1607 3rd Avenue
- AreaAsbury Park
- SubdivisionNw Asbury Pk
- CityAsbury Park
- Zip Code07712
- Interior FeaturesDec Molding, Recessed Light, Sliding Door, Attic - Walk Up, Ceilings - 9Ft+ 1st Flr, Built-Ins, Center Hall, Security System
- HeatingForced Hot Air, HWBB, Radiant, Radiator
- CoolingCentral Air, 2 Zoned AC
- # of Stories2
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Monmouth Ocean Regional REALTORS®, and is updated as of May 30th, 2020 at 2:05pm EDT (date/time). IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.