Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14 Peter Ct, Staten Island
Located only 20mins from NYC, This stone ''Castle like Estate'' sits high and private, overlooking the entire Island. Upon entering the regal foyer you are greeted with marble floors which have radiant heat throughout the entire home. Flooded with natural light, the family room resembles a French chateau with a private balcony and wall of windows. The Master Bedroom can be compared to a Manhattan Penthouse with unobstructed views of the Verrazano Bridge and ocean from the private terrace. There are an additional 4 bedrooms with private baths as well. The Lower level hosts a spa and ''The Grand Ball Room'' complete with a chef's kitchen and has a ''wall of glass'' that opens to the yard. The pool & pool house overlook the ocean for total privacy. Only once created and never duplicated!!
- MLS® #1138791
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage13,500
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeOne Family Detached
- ParkingAssigned, OffStreet
- Garage Spaces4
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSatellite Dish, Garage Door Opener, Grill, Patio, Shed, Sprinkler System, Fence, Deck, Balcony
- Listing Courtesy of Connie Profaci Realty
- Address14 Peter Ct
- AreaTodt Hill
- SubdivisionTodt Hill
- CityStaten Island
- Zip Code10304
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Central Vac, Fireplace, Hot Tub, Humidifier, Security System, Walk in Closet, Wet Bar, Intercom
- AppliancesWasher, Refrigerator, Compactor, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Gas Grill, Microwave
- # of Stories2
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing data is deemed reliable but it not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by the Staten Island Board of REALTORS®.